Sunday, July 10, 2011

I may be temporarily cracking down soon on the privacy of this blog...

When I next apply for a promising job, I will most likely need to change the privacy settings on here for a time so that the whole world can't read every post (like the ones in which I unknowingly sabotaged future job prospects at churches which may not completely agree with my views ;-) ). Hopefully, this will only be temporary, until I get a job and they decide that they like me. :-)

I'm not sure the best way to go about doing that-- after looking around on here for a minute, it only seems to give me the option to include people by email address. I will automatically add people who are under my google list of "friends," (I have no idea when I made this list, so don't be offended if you are not on it,) so if you ever notice that you can no longer view this blog, feel free to just shoot me an email (and if I like you,) I'll add you.
Not sure yet what is involved with reading this and needing to sign in...but we shall see.

(and the annoying thing is, I think my name is linked to this blog in only one place! and it's from someone that I am not sure I can contact! argh!)

1 comment:

Joe L said...

Regarding the "annoying thing," I have A.B.'s contact information if you'd like it. I can send it to you via facebook, although I believe we are not yet friends. I'll send you a friend request...
--Joe L.