Sunday, December 24, 2006

more on the children's choir...

wow. at least Christmas being on a Monday only happens once every seven or so years.
here I am, I've got a couple hours of a break until "midnight" Mass. (whoever thought of the idea of "midnight Mass" obviously didn't have to also be there for the first Mass the next morning...sigh.)
what a crazy day. I can't say that I've ever had to babysit 15 1st-6th graders at the same time before. And be their mother. During Mass.
it went well in all I suppose. the only actual mistake came when I forgot I still had the microphone on and was telling the kids what song was next, or telling them to be quiet or something. I need to find out how loud I actually was, like if anyone actually heard me. hehe.
I guess that's my funny story so far for the weekend...

No comments: